Sunday, May 1, 2011

YOUR LIFE IN YOUR HANDS WHEN YOU HAVE CLEAR YOUR MIND






The thoughts we have and the words we are continually shaping our world and our experiences.We have the old habit of thinking negatively, and we do not realize the damage we do to ourselves. However, we are never stuck because we can always change our way of thinking.






When we learn to choose constantly.Positive thoughts, old and negative are dissolved and disappear.So while you read the following thoughts powerful, allows those statements and ideas will flood the consciousness.Your unconscious will choose the thoughts that are important to you at this time.To absorb as you go repeating slowly enrich the base of your garden of life.Anything you plant will grow in abundance.






The thoughts we have and the words we are continually shaping our world and our experiences.As you read the following thoughts powerful, allows those statements and ideas will flood the consciousness.






1 - I know in the depths of my being are all the answers to my questions. And all I have to do is learn to listen to me. Therein lies my wisdom.I am a being from God's creation of the universe. I'm so full of love, loving and lovable






2 - I now open new doors in my life and I bless it. I have now and I know that fresh, new experiences that I have waiting for me later.I greet the new with open arms. He hoped that life gives me only wonderful experiences.






3 - I decide to change, all change forever, and I will do positively to increase my wellness.This process of change is only for my highest good. What I choose to believe becomes reality today. The most trusted in life, but she supports me. PROSPERITY OF LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment